Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm not dead and gone, just injured

I've been AWOL for awhile. I've been suffering from a back injury, so sitting at a desk has been torturous. Blogging has been last on the list, since bill paying and other nasty little computer jobs have to come first. But I'm still watching the Wild and knitting up a storm.

The game last night was a crazy one, with an eventual overtime win against the Blue Jackets. I've never heard of a hockey player carrying the puck into the net in his breezers but we'll take 'em however we get 'em. What a finish!

Now that Christmas knitting is over, I'm back to charity knitting again, as well. I just need to get well enough to deliver the goods. Send some prayers/warm thoughts for my back healing soon, since watching my own DS play hockey isn't possible until I'm better.

3 comments:

barbp said...

Oh man I can so relate to your back problems. Sending you lots of prayers for healing. Continued good luck to your team (when they aren't playing the Leafs or the Avalanche that is)

Anonymous said...

Me too, I can so relate to your back problems! I hope that pain will be gone very, very soon - all the best to you!

KnittingJones said...

Warm wishes and prayers, Lorraine -- along with hot cocoa and a heating pad!