I just had to share this. I hope you all with appriciate as much as I did. Unfortunatly, there is no mention of knitting and hockey but that's ok too.
10 Comandments of hockey
1. Thou shall keep thy butt in Thou's seat whenever the puck is in Play.
2. Thou shall not put any team before the home team.
3. Thou shall dress appropriatley so that one can be recognized for which team you are alliencedto, and so that there will be no need for fixing hair,makeup, and assorted bra-straps during the game.
4. Thou shall not have disruptive electronic communicative devices at your seat during the hockey game.
5. Thou shall not covet the visiting teams players.
6. Thou shall let others fully express themselves at all times during a hockey game.
7. Thou shall do everything humanly possible to disrupt the opposing goaltender.
8. Thou shall take the ref's name in vain.
9. Thou shalt not die during a hockey game.
10. Thou shalt cheer as hard as possible for the home team no matter what he score is, no matter what the season record is.