Thursday, October 05, 2006

Count me in too!

This sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks to Barb for telling me about this knitalong, to Twig for starting it, and Michelle for the button, which I'll add to my blog as soon as I can.

I'm cheering for my local team, and obsession, the Colorado Avalanche.










My charity knitting will be chemo caps for the Anschutz Cancer Pavilion of the University of Colorado Hospital.

Also... if you're in the area, on Friday, October 13th, A Knitted Peace in Littleton will be having a Mammoknits Night. We'll be making knitted breasts for the cancer center at Swedish Hospital. It's from 5 - 9, and there will be live music and snacks. Call the store to RSVP and for more information: 303-730-0366. Bring dp needles, yarn will be supplied.

GO AVs!!

Joanne
http://www.rjconklin.com/keeptalking.htm

No comments: